Hot Stone Certification - 2 day course
- History of Stone Therapy Massage
- Refresher of Anatomy & Physiology
- Hygiene Procedures
- Placement of stones
- Hot stone massage techniques
- Effects of heat and cold on the body
- Properties of basalt stones
- Full body Sequence
- Cleansing and re-energising the stones
- Integrating chakra work into hot stone therapy
Includes small practical and theory test to ensure candidates are competent in the full treatment before performing the treatment on any clients.
Cost of course includes: manual on hot stone therapy, lunch (sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, juice, tea/coffee, biscuits), oils and towels used on course, hot stones and roasters used on course.