Indian Head Massage - 45mins
Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient Indian healing system called Ayurveda – the anti-aging science of life. It is known to be the earliest recorded form of medical treatment dating back more than 5000 years. It has played a very important role in Indian life as a principle method of relieving pain and healing.
Ayurveda is a combination of two words ayus + veda (life+ science or knowledge) in other words, art of being. It has played a very important role in Indian life as a principle method of relieving pain and healing. The massage is invigorating, uplifting and revitalizing working on the upper back, shoulders, scalp and face. .
- Antidote to stress, anxiety and mental tension, so improves alertness and concentration
- Works on balancing the chakras so the body can function in a more harmonious manner
- Calms the respiratory system
- Improves blood circulation to the head and neck , which can promote hair growth
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia
- Improves muscle tone and mobility in the head, neck and shoulder area