Personal Fitness Training - One hour sessions
Our fitness professionals are experts in exercise prescription and instruction. We motivate and encourage our clients by setting goals and providing feedback to them to get the most out of them. We also measure their client's strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments. These fitness assessments are performed before, during and after an exercise program (6-8 week periods) to measure our client's improvements in physical fitness and to assess whether goals are being met. We also try to educate our clients in many other aspects of wellness besides exercise, including general health and nutrition guidelines.
The first session lasts an hour and includes
- Full Screening and health history
- Static Fitness Assessment (Resting blood pressure, resting heart rate, body fat weight, body fat percentage, weight, B.M.I)
- Step Test for cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and core strength tests
- Warm-up and stretch of all major muscle groups including quads, hamstring, calves, inner thigh, chest, back, shoulders, triceps
- Short cardio section and basic resistance section
- Cool-down and stretch (all major muscle groups)
After this a personalised programme will be designed to suit the clients individual goals and needs and this will be demonstrated on the next 1 hour session. This will include a warm up, pre-stretch, aerobic section, resistance section, core section, cold down and post-stretch.