Pregnancy Massage - 75mins
Pregnancy Massage - Contraindications
Please note: Although massage has never been associated with an increased risk of miscarriage,
a written notice from your doctor or midwife is required before receiving massage therapy in the first trimester (3 mths).
Massage should not be performed in any of the following circumstances:
- When the client has morning sickness, nausea or vomiting
- If there is any vaginal bleeding
- If the client has a fever
- If the client has diarrhoea
- If there has been a decrease in foetal movement over a 24 hour period
- Within 90 mins of eating
- If a doctor or healthcare professional disapproves for any other medical reason
- In cases of multiple births, clearance in writing from your attending doctor must be provided.